Friday, August 10, 2012

I believe that like everything else, it exists because it has a purpose. Nonetheless, we ought to realize that in an attempt to bring to life adoration for that purpose, we must also intend to perceive that, like everything else in life, if abused or misused, it will turn against us. The god that I believe in has given us all of the things that surround our being. He then gave us the free will to choose how we desire to show appreciation for our blessings. How now, can it honestly be said that this creation of god who is all loving, and would create nothing without a balanced purpose, would create something whose purpose is to uproot and to destruct the lives of his people, and nothing else? Look around you.

Allow your lashes to rise and see for yourselves the dimensions to life. Inherit the earth... these are the words of the almighty one. How dare I reject such an offering? How dare you even suggest it? Like everything else, I believe that life is about principles; for everyone, they should be different. To each other’s lives, these must be adjusted. I’ve never heard of two beings that both have certain similarities, the one factor that makes the situations both unique is the uniqueness of both beings. Representing the fact that un all truth, we all experience things differently, we react to things differently. Our differences not only come from race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual preferences, education, status, and so one, as the list is truly infinite...

When it comes to the things that make people unique in their own true way, there are no limitations. One person, for example, may be a natural follower. And, that person in their own right has the right to be a follower if they decide that this is who they are to be. Everyone has a place and a purpose. For, if there were no followers, there would be no leaders. If there were no Lucifer, there would be no world, as we know it. Even sin has its purpose. Everything creates balance together. In the balance of good and evil, sometimes the good outweighs the bad, and other times, individual circumstances flooded with negative wisdom allows the evil to define the being, and, hence, the world is no balanced. You see, understanding balance is a good thing, because, once you do, then you will be able to understand my point to you.

Please realize that knowledge is a powerful thing. It allows us to make informed decisions, think clearly, respond intuitively, and under-mind many boundaries. The knowledge that I choose now to offer to you is that of which I believe has been inspired by god. I am inviting you into my heart, my soul, my mind, to see me as I see myself, as I see my life. How I see things around me, and how I respond to life. As a being of god, I come before you, meditating as I am, and only as I meditate do I share with you that which I define as the truth, that allows my eyes to see things from yet another perspective.

God has intended for us to become. We must be true to our being and allow ourselves to be who we are. If we say that was have a relationship with our god, and our bodies are god's temple, how can we then deny ourselves a relationship with our bodies, that which is spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical. We must then respect this relationship by listening to the needs of our inner being, responding to your natural urges to live life a certain way, and follow your natural path to live life a certain way. Follow your natural path and live the way that you find peace. Beyond so, you must realize that you have been entrusted with the gift of free will; you must now begin to see that you have also been given the responsibility to make decisions between the good and the evil of life.

Your destiny is up to you. God has a plan for us all, yet, there are also evil forces in this bound of our being that test us to forget who we truly are and elude ourselves in the acceptance of evil ways. Like all things, the gift in which I am responding to in my personal being is one in which has its fair share of negative and positive aspects. I choose this for me. I believe that in responding to my body, my life places before me, as it does, the radiant application for it’s being, in giving me the alternative to understand life, and all that it encompasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment