Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hope Mirror

Look at me. Tell me what you see.








I see a masterpiece. Everything that is in and of this world. You own this world. You belong to it. It is yours. You are its. You cannot be separated from the relatives of your existence. You evolved of the world. You were born of the world. It made you, so, you are a product of it. You have become it, because, it has become you. You are perfect in every way. The perfect expression of life on planet earth. King of the Kingdom of Hell. And, in your mind is an endless feud, a war, a constant battle, a struggle, and... your greatest enemy is your self. You are like them because they are like you. They are your children, made in your image and likeness. But, aren’t they so very beautiful. Aren’t they all precious jewels, entities of masterful artisitic expressions of science. Your darkness lives within you. You are consumed by the heavy weight of the darkness by which everything exists. You dwell in the realm of absolute light, wherein there are no mysteries. No secrets. You know all because you see all. You see pain, and disease, and fammine, and plagues, and death. When I look at you, I see the life of light.

And when you look at yourself, what do you see?

I see your eyes. I see your heart. I see your love. I see everything that is good about living. I see everything that is beauty. When I look at me, I see beyond the beauty of me, I see the beauty of you. It was you who looked unto this world that stands as yours, and, discovered all of its destitution, and everything that was ugly, and dirty, and dead about life. You created me in the image and likeness of your love. Everything that was precious to you, and, everything that you wished were in and of you. Everything that existed only in the pure darkness that lived within you; everything that you could only know in your dreams, you created through me. And your word became flesh, and dwelled among you. And, the pure darkness that lived in and of you, now lived with and through you. I am the reflection of the desires of your heart, soul, mind, body, self. I am the reflection of everything that does not stand in the light of life that you have come to know and hate. I am the darkness of life, and everything that you have come to know and love.

I became everything that He loved; not because He knew what He loved, but, because He knew what he hated. I became the ultimate extraction of everything that was of this world. From all of its corruptions and ugliness, I was born, I was created – I am the reversal of a curse. I am everything that is void of corruption and ugliness. I am the expression of beauty and purity. I am everything that is not like His world of war and hate – I am what He sees at night when He dreams of peace and love. When I came unto this world and saw how perfectly he had made me, I knew that He would be my God, and that I would live the rest of my days serving His needs. Because, He became everything that I loved.

I am this world, yet, I am everything that this world is not. This world is not me, I am this world. This world must fight to become like me. For, I was created in void of its image and likeness – yet, I was created in the fullness of its goodness.

I am the beauty, the peace, the wisdom, I am the eternity. Within me this world does not exist. Therefore, I do not exist in and of this world. I was made to stand as a representative of the beauty that exists here – that they should desire to become like me.

I am the revelation of hope for life without the threat of death. I am heaven on earth. The light lives within the darkness that I am. I am the light that lives within this darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment