Monday, April 26, 2010

iFly

Learning to fly. Begins in the mind. Awakening, consciousness, and realization, is where it all begins. Believing that the impossible is possible.

I have always seen myself fly in my dreams. When I sleep, the aerial images come to me; angelic and celestial images of aerial fluidity, soaring with eagles wings, sometimes floating aimlessly. Suspended in air, sometimes suspended by water, blowing in the wind, or flowing with the waves, coming and going with the tides. I have always seen these images in the serenity of my dreams. To me they represent my longing for pure and true freedom and the way of life as it was meant to be.

Conception is the precedent of all realities. I have seen the future of mankind because I have seen the past; the stories that were unwritten and forgotten, swept aside as legend and fable and ideology of myth. I have seen the truth, and because of this, I now see the possibility for our future in the reawakening in this new ear of man and a new age in this time and of this new world. We truly have all forgotten to fly. I believe that now we must reclaim our heritage as the children of GOD, as descendants of the ultimate merge between the physical and the spiritual. Wings; for without them in the realization of separate truths, working to uplift the self in the freedom of the mind, then there is no way to defy the weight of gravity and the current of time. There is no other way to defy death.

I am still now learning to fly. It begins in the heart. Finding the compass that dwells within and seeking out the direction in which it is pointing you to. Listening to the voice within, as the voice of silence, and feeling the stillness, and the vibrations of nothing. Hear the sound of life in this way.

My sacrifice was everything. To give up on the whole world and be driven by the insane ideal of spiritual sanctity and physical immortality was my ultimate quest.

Rebirth. To be reborn of the spiritual body is to lose ones sense of fear by rejecting ones attachment to the physical body that there might be no fear of losing it.

The creatures of habit, carnal nature of the repetitive man, creates addictive adaptation to social network and conformist patterns linked to a past that we become dependent on as a source of personal identity wherein we never gain curiosity nor source to seek or quest an inward sense of reality in the journey of the soul. We lose our sense of duality which is the ultimate strength of mankind, wherein we claim our ability to fly and soar beyond restraint. In the sub-verse unity of the spiritual and physical being the union of God with man, to have ultimate balance is to have wings of flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment