Monday, April 26, 2010

iFreedom

Breaking free and tearing down walls.

I often question the purpose of life, as do we all.  I have discovered throughout the years, life is just as it is, a journey, in that, perhaps the destination is not the purpose, for, the destination is the inevitable and fate is an end.  A means to that is, is the journey.  The choices that we make throughout that journey, in choosing a path to call ones own, and become that which is the way we have declared as our own, is more purposeful, as we become our own legacy.

Life is an opportunity for the distinctive definition of one self; a chance to experience the ultimate exploration of that which is the possibilities of that which could be.  Life is purposeful because we are free to choose, to create our own legacy, to live out a philosophy all our own, unique to self.  In the courage to break free we rediscover life as a truth of all intention.

Freedom is the purpose of life.

In my quest for freedom in life, I have sought to redeem my humanity by disregarding it.  Foul, I thought, it was to belong to this world filled with foul destitution and destructive embodiments of things that I could not believe were purposeful.  I spent my life living in fear of accepting such ways; fearing the world for being as it was, and fearing that if I did not accept it, that they would rejecting me.  I rejected them all before there was ever a chance for me to be rejected.  So afraid of any reality that I retreated to a world all my own; free from carnal counteractions... So hungry for freedom, I was living in fear of becoming that which I disdained.  I became a slave to my self, and built up a wall around me that suffocated me and would kill me eventually.

Fear is the anti-freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment