Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Journey

I travelled to the ends of the earth; down the rivers and up the streams. I’ve climbed up the tallest tree, then, the highest mountain. I went to the bottom of the lowest valleys, and, I lived there. There, I lived; around the world, to the ends of the earth, throughout the whole universe. There, I traveled to.

It all started when I had finally enough of waiting for life to happen. I decided that I was life. Life lived within me and action took place only through me. If I wanted life to happen, I soon learned, it was me who had to happen. I am the vessel of life. I am the journey.

And all of the people of the whole wide world took a second glance, and soon could not stop looking at this being, this entity, this living rock that traveled through space and time. They wondered who I was, and where I had come from. They All wanted to know my face; wanted to know my name. Many questions they asked. Little answers they received, for, I doubted their faith to believe in me. In their eyes, I know, I could see, I could tell how hungry they were to be fed of me, of my words. Perhaps they were ready to receive my gifts. Perhaps they wanted badly enough to believe.

This journey never ends. There is always somewhere new to go; something new to become. I went to the ends of the earth, and realized then that the world has no end... it is forever. So, I decided to keep going. If life has no end, then neither shall I.

I am free! The whole world is mine, Now, at my very fingertips, is everything, even, nothing. I’ve spread my wings and I’ve learned to fly. As I soar high up above the clouds, or, below those cloudy days, as I choose, I can see. I can see it all just as it was made to be seen... free. This place is all that I know know. I have become it. I no longer know the way out. For me, there is no way back. This is it. I am home; Free.

I don’t even remember what yesterday was like, and I dare not think about tomorrow. None of it matters. Nothing ever mattered except this. This truth. The purpose of every other possible journey is this one. I have arrived to the final destination, the resting place. Here, I AM. Finally, I am at peace. I can see the light, even in the darkness. I can be the darkness, even of the light. Finally, I am free. And, the world is mine. All of it is mine. Look at her in all of her splendor. I am no longer seeking or searching for what I have already found. The conquest is laid to rest. The conquered is mine.

Nothing will ever be the same. It is time to take control; to decide to act and begin the rippled effect. It is time now to motion freely as I will, as I choose. What I want is everything beautiful. Then, now, I must become everything, beautiful. There is no time for rest. I must work now. The journey of rest has come to an end. On this new day, I must work hard, I must play hard.

I look in the mirror and I no longer recognize my own face. I ask, who is this person looking back at me? Who is this beautiful, radiant creature whom I have become. Evolution has brought me to this infinite place, and now, in this skin, I am everything that I need to be in order to go forth into this Nu.

I am so open to the world, inviting and sharing myself with them. To them, I offer All that I am, with love, and, I sacrifice my silence that they may hear my voice, and, I sacrifice my darkness that they may see my light. Behold, this blessing that I give to every and anyone who chooses to accept me. I am ready now.

When one thing changes, everything changes. But, what has changed? Everything. Nothing. Me. I have changed. I have come full circle. I am the evolution. I am the revolution. And what began all of this change? The change began inside of me. This change has been the constant journey, the passage toward truth. It is inevitable that I should have become this, if I dared to choose. And I did. And, I am.

The greatest change that one can hope to commit is that which is within ones self. Only then might they have the authority to convey the possibility of change within others. The metamorphosis continues. This is only the beginning. The Nu.

No comments:

Post a Comment