Thursday, May 6, 2010

Establishment of Life

Blank pages staring back at me, unreasonably, I try to decode the stoic nature of an impulsive void.  Seemingly the response is stark.  I don't really understand the symbolic nature of the words that are defined by the principal origins.  Uncomfortably, the tension resides within, yet I resolve my indifference by bending within the realming regions of my elasticity.  Bouncing back, I collectively submit to the flexibility of an ever merging momentum of free flowing evolution of light and life.  The music is a vibration of electricity bouncing off of the walls.  When the speed of light meets the sound of music, I come alive in the most pre-eminent of all means of matter.

Because there are no words to express the righteous sound of music, the righteous language of the free element is a contemplative value more definite than the construction of any tongue.  Infinitively is the long standing dynamics of our own origins in the regional momentum of synchronicity and function.

From a distance the whole world is blue and green.  I think that I would be more free if I could always fly and only knew the view of an aerial perspective from very far away.  The whole world is green and alive and fresh and new and good - creative energy lives and dwells and is preceded by the illumination of a material warmth that surpasses the limitations of a gravitational bound to the soiled earth.  The nature of things come to live in the fertile bound and the energy releases creative masses to be fulfilled.  I am the essence of an overjoyed incubation of self.  I am rivited by the explosive energy that is contrary to death, because it is life.  It comes alive and blooms and blooms and blossoms in the birth of goodness and glory.

I believe in a world of purity, where dreams come alive through the faithful pursuit of tribute to truth in the establishment of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment