Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mental Exhaustion

"The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think".. -Horace Walpole (1717-1797)

Mental Exhaustion.  The breakdown.  I wondered when it would all come together or make sense again.  My life of chaotic confusion took only days to become riveted by simulation punctuation of the pivotal universal truth.  I prayed for the strength to mend a broken heart.  To overcome my pain.

Yes, mental exhaustion, because I have so much to learn, so much to adjust to.  I have to give so much of myself, and in many ways, be self-sacrificial to the cause.  Constructive criticism by those who coach me and lead me to know the routes of this new way make me feel so far away, so lacking and unprepared to fulfill my new obligations.  Sometimes I feel lost and overwhelmed with responsibilities.  Sometimes I feel so alone.

Oh what a foolish thought to feel alone in a world that I can call home.  Where I know that people care about me, and where there are people who I care about fondly.  I am free with these whom I call family.  Where we are birds of a father.  Flocking together, I am not alone.

This place feels like my destiny, feels like home.  Everything is purposeful and dynamic and powerful in its very essence.  Everything that I love most lives here with me in this place.  I fell in love for the very first time.  I found my heart.  I saw the revelation of everything that I believe in most.  I am free to dream and to exist within the captivity of pure freedom.  I am emancipated and expelled from all states of fear.

Everyday that I live here I come closer to the future where I am at one with the emancipated legacy of my visions.  Each day leads me nearer to the point of no return where I am one with the pinnacle of my sole purpose here in this Earth-bound reality.

To tell the story of the Birds Bees and Butterflies, in the way only my dreams know to tell.  The secrets of mystical revelations given to me through the looking glass of my soul-filled mind, the windows through which I have seen all things, of the past and of the future.  It hurts to know so much, to see and understand things of the world.  But my eyes are opened to enlightenment; I have the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment