Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spotting

I dance in circles and my head does not spin out of control because I know who I am and where I am going.  My soul purpose is to tell the ultimate story.  How do I find the words and where do I begin.  There are no words, but the infinite means of expression are limitless.  I'll dance in circles all around the world, and I will never be alone, always flying with these angels.  I'll never give up, back down, walk away.  I thought that I would spend a lifetime in a Catholic Convent., in prayer under holy orders of the church, dressed in garments of the habits that I would wear as I perform my daily rituals in service of a life that is pure and most virtuous.  I prepared myself to give up the whole world because none of it meant anything.  The most important thing to me, was to keep my purity, retained in the protected confines of the sanctuary that I wished I could call home forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment