Thursday, May 6, 2010

iEmerge

I emerge myself in this life.  My body aches of training.  Blood sweat tears.  Mental exhaustion.  Focus, concentration distinctly merging with the sound of music, searching for my own flow in the synchronicity of rhythmic value.  I embrace the days as they come together one at a time, unveiling the menacing ritual habitation. I am who I am.  I come face to face with the truth in the revelation of my own destiny.  I create the embodiment of the whole world within me.  I choose as I define myself.  I become empowered with the strength to overcome the obstacles that attempt to limit me to a stark reality of embossed codes of emprisonment.  The fear and pain and anxiety that once distorted the reality I once knew are mere illusions.  Perception is this reality.  I dwell now in a world of Gods and Angels, where our dimensions are paralleled by nothing.  I understand that everything that I have learned about life up until this point has been a mere instructional tutorial in an avid attempt to prepare me for this testament of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment